Dine In & Takeaway Food
From midday Friday 3 July, the maximum number of customers for a business at any one time is determined by the 4 square metre rule. For smaller venues below 200 square metres, businesses can have one person per 2 square metres up to 50 persons at a time.
Please contact individual stores for information on their dine in options.
Dine-in at Ramekins Cafe, bookings are essential!
Takeaway orders, including coffee, cake and grab & go options are also available.
Phone: 3862 8085
Monday – Friday – 7:00am – 1:00pm
Saturday – Sunday – 7:00am – 2:00pm
Did you know Ramekins Cafe also make custom cakes? They can create you or your loved ones favourite cake with just 48 hours notice. Contact the store today or visit their Facebook page to find out more.
Dine-in at Rofl Wafl! Booking are essential.
For all bookings, please visit https://bit.ly/2yMChyF
New Trading Hours
Monday – Friday: 8am – 2pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am – 3pm
*Please note kitchen closes 30 minutes prior to closing
Dine-in at Pavarotti’s Italian! Bookings are essential.
For takeaway and delivery orders, please call or text your order on 0403542694 . They are also on UberEats.
MO Charcoal Alley
Dine-in at MO Charcoal Alley! Bookings are essential.
Don’t forget takeaway is still available.
1. To place an order, ring on 07 30758102 .
2. To pick up, you can park your car at the back and pick up order at the front bar.
3. We have value family pack and you can add on $2 for can of soft drinks.
We accept cash and card payment(1% surcharge for visa/ master)
4. Please check your order before you leave to leave.
Dine-in at Zarraffa’s Coffee! Cash is still accepted, however request that customers use contactless payment options when possible.
Takeaway options are still available including breakfast, lunch and snack options available from $4.95, 250g bags of beans from $12.95, 500g bags from $23.95 and coffee pods for $7.95 for 10 (4 different flavours).
Monday – Saturday – 5:30am – 6:00pm
Sunday – 6:00am – 6:00pm
Burrito Bar is open for dine-in, takeaway and delivery. Beat the queue in-store by placing an order online for pick-up
at: www.burritobar.com.au, or by phoning (07) 3263 7829.
Burrito Bar Carseldine is on Uber Eats! Click here to order now for DELIVERY. Check out their daily deals here or view their Menu.
Mon & Tue: 11am – midnight
Weds & Thurs: 10am – midnight
Fri & Sat: 10am – 1am
Sunday: 10am – midnight
Little Red Dumpling
Dine-in at Little Red Dumpling from Thursday 21 May. Bookings are essential.
Takeaway and delivery options are available.
Phone: (07) 3150 8700
Sale of takeaway alcohol by cafés and restaurants:
- The takeaway alcohol can only be supplied in conjunction with a take away food order
- The takeaway alcohol can onlyconsist of bottled or canned beer, wine, cider and ready to drink beverages, such as premixed spirits
- A maximum limit of 2.25 litres of alcohol applies and can only be sold in conjunction with a takeaway food order (that is up to 2.25 litres per food order).
- Someone over 18 years with valid photo ID must be available to accept for your order.
Monday – Sunday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
Ronny’s is open for takeaway orders only. Please note, they will be accepting card payments only.
Dine in at Sushi Train Carseldine!
Order at Sushi Train Tap & Pickup, via delivery services Ubereats and Deliveroo, or phone your takeaway order through on 38633885.